Joint Forces Headquarters Addition and Alteration, Stout Field
This project is a $25 million expansion and alteration of the Indiana National Guard's headquarters at Stout Field. The project includes 86,000 sft of new space and 80,000 sft of renovated space. The project includes a 70-acre site with a complex network of utilities and logistical challenges. The site design incorporates a new drainage system to replace the existing failing system and also brings the site into compliance with the City's current codes. Our survey services included the preparation of the site topographic survey and control, as well as building control for Wilhelm Construction and the post construction utility as-builts for submittal to the City of Indianapolis and Citizens Energy Group.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak