Ivy Tech Logansport Campus Building Project
Student enrollment at the current Logansport campus has seen tremendous growth, necessitating this new facility. The 2-story higher-education facility is located on the outskirts of Logansport. This unique facility and adjacent infrastructure improvements provide a high-quality learning environment and serve as a catalyst for development of additional amenities and businesses. The building features a striking curvilinear facade, 2-story central rotunda, and dramatic landscape plantings to accent the sloping natural grade surrounding the perimeter. In addition to the structural engineering of the building, civil engineering included 1,500-foot extensions of water and sewer, the extension of access roads to the site, and master planning of a 60-acre site.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak