Jackson Street over White River Bridge
This project involved the design of a continuous three-span pre-stressed concrete bulb-tee beam bridge. The proposed roadway alignment closely matches the existing alignment to minimize the impact of the two intersections, just off the bridge approach slab. Due to funding availability, this LPA project was completed in 12 months from notice to proceed to tracings submittal. This included survey; utility coordination; permitting; environmental; geotechnical engineering; bridge, roadway, signal and lighting design; coordination with Delaware County, the City of Muncie, and Cardinal Greenway; and all right-of-way services.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak