IAWC Robinson Wellfield Hydrogeologic Services
American Structurepoint was contracted by Indiana-American Water Company to evaluate the existing water supply wells and develop a well replacement strategy for this water system in Morgan County. As an initial step in identifying potential sites for new production wells, a desktop review of local well records was conducted and maps and cross-sections of the aquifer were prepared. From the mapping, a conceptual model of the local aquifer system was developed and simulations were run to determine “normal” year and drought year wellfield yields under current and forecasted production conditions. Based on the model simulations, potential well sites were identified to facilitate test drilling.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak