I-65 Segment A Design-Build
Lake County, Indiana
This project was only the second design/build project for INDOT. It included total pavement replacement and the addition of a third lane in each direction of 3 miles of I-65 in Lake County, Indiana from just north of the US 30 interchange to just north of the 61st Avenue interchange. Also included in the project was the widening and superstructure replacement of five bridges, replacement of highway signs and lighting system, and the complete reconstruction of the 61st Avenue interchange. This project was finished before the scheduled completion date and the team received the maximum incentive bonus.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak