I-469 Pavement Rehabilitation - SR 1 to US 27
Fort Wayne, Indiana
This 3.8-mile interstate pavement rehabiliation project will consist of a 15-inch QA/QC asphalt pavement over a modified subgrade. The total construction cost is estimated at $28 million.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak