I-65 Boone County Added Travel Lanes Design-Build
Boone County, Indiana
This project involved the reconstruction of 12 miles of freeway and six interchanges. American Structurepoint provided supplemental ground survey, an engineer’s report including analysis of multiple alternatives and proposed recommendations, bridge design, traffic analysis, an interchange justification study for the elimination of an interchange off-ramp, wetlands delineation, biological assessment, and preliminary design plans for the development of the project as a design/build. Additional responsibilities included alignment layout, identification and analysis of alternatives, railroad coordination, preparation of reports and a traffic management plan, construction contract document preparation, consultant review of design-build plan submissions, and cost estimating.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak