I-465/I-70 Interchange Design-Build
American Structurepoint teamed with JSE and Walsh Construction of Illinois to design and build nearly $70 million of improvements and reconstruction on the east side of Indianapolis in less than 24 months. The project work involved adding a travel lane in each direction and complete pavement replacement for approximately 2.4 miles of I-465 highway, adding a travel lane and pavement replacement for approximately 1 mile of I-70 EB to I-465 NB ramp, adding a new 2-lane directional ramp for I-465 SB to I-70 EB traffic, complete pavement replacement for five other ramps, replacement of six bridges, reconstruction and widening of ten bridges, and construction of three new bridges, all while maintaining 3 lanes of traffic in each direction on I-465. Additional construction of improvements to Shadeland Avenue, Pendleton Pike, Post Road, and 21st Street were also part of this project to increase the capacity of alternative routes for traffic during construction.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak