Hyperion: 910,000 SF Warehouse
Butler County, Ohio
American Structurepoint was responsible for performing a wetland delineation and waters of the US report for this approximately 100-acre site. This investigation included a review of available mapping and secondary information and a field reconnaissance to document the presence of wetlands and “waters of the US”. A total of 12 wetlands and three streams were identified within the project area. Seven of the wetlands were classified as jurisdictional wetlands and five wetlands were classified as isolated wetlands. Our environmental consultants completed an Ohio Rapid Assessment Method for Wetlands (ORAM) version 5.0 data form for each wetland to assess the functional quality of each wetland. A primary Headwater Habitat Evaluation Index (HHEI) form was completed for each stream to assess the quality of each stream.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak