Hulman Street Reconstruction and Stormwater Pump Station
Terre Haute, Indiana
American Structurepoint designed a 9,000-gpm stormwater pumping station to provide drainage for roadway improvements and future development. Conceptual design included extensive cost analysis of storage versus pumping options. Final design included coordination with road plans, as well as electrical and structural engineers to prepare final lift station drawings and specifications. As part of this project, American Structurepoint also designed plans for reconstruction of 1.5 miles of Hulman Street and new landscaping trees were planted along the corridor. The construction cost was $8.8 million.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak