Hamilton and Clermont County, Ohio
This $29 million prject involved rehabilitation of 8.08 miles of I-275 in Clermont and Hamilton counties. Also included was the installation of approximately 120 new catch basins, construction of approximately 1,000 feet of storm drainage pipe, guardrails, signing, lighting, pavement markings, and design of two twin mainline bridges and seven overpass structures. Three structures were raised for vertical clearance, and the mainline profile was lowered under four structures to gain a 16-foot, 6-inch vertical clearance. Maintenance of traffic (maintained six lanes during daylight hours) involved splitting one lane of eastbound traffic onto the westbound side of the roadway while maintaining two lanes of traffic on the existing roadway. This was the first use of a contra-flow maintenance-of-traffic scheme in the state of Ohio.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak