Houchard Road Site Development Study
American Structurepoint completed a feasibility study for the purpose of economic development on a 96-acre site in the area bound by SR 161 to the north, Houchard Road to the west, and Cosgray Road to the east. The project included a traffic impact study (following ODOT/Franklin County standards), utility master planning (for sanitary sewer, stormwater, and water supply), as well as a preliminary plat (internal roadway and lot layout) for light industrial and data warehousing use ("Tech-Flex").
The study included establishing job creation thresholds that would trigger the next roadway improvement in the project area and providing construction costs for each improvement, which ranged from turn lanes to roundabouts. Three-dimensional renderings were prepared for both the potential site layout and full-build roadway improvements to assist in further marketing efforts of the site by the City of Dublin.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak