Homes of Evansville
The Homes of Evansville provides affordable, high-quality housing for Evansville’s low-income families, while replacing vacant land and blighted structures that previously existed on the sites. The project was developed, constructed, and managed by the NRP Group, in partnership with HOPE of Evansville. American Structurepoint’s company engineers provided land survey, environmental, site/civil engineering, and site permitting services for the new development. The Homes of Evansville offers 40 new, affordable three and four-bedroom single family homes with an array of features, such as a fully equipped kitchen with Energy Star appliances, an attached two-car garage, central AC, a tankless water heater and more. In addition, the homes are Energy Star-certified and meet National Green Building standards.
Residents also benefit from a clubhouse with computer lab, on-site management and social services such as homeownership training and credit counseling. Further, five of the forty homes are fully handicapped-accessible. This project was the largest leveraged community development project in Evansville's history.
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak