Hobart Sanitary District GIS Technical Services
Hobart Sanitary District brought on the team of American Structurepoint and 39 Degrees North to manage and deploy existing Geospatial Information System (GIS) data for use by internal and external personnel. This data was imported into a master geodatabase and is available to all authorized users though many platforms. Data can be accessed through a web browser, desktop application, tablet application, and smart phone applications. This approach allows HSD to put the data in the hands of office and field staff in the best platform for their duties. An additional benefit to these release platforms, HSD and the city of Hobart reduces the number of GIS licenses that would have been required to allow users to the data.
The team will also be responsible for providing integration of hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically referenced information. As a part of this project, American Structurepoint’s IT group will provide a detailed system assessment to ensure implemented software and data perform seamlessly within HSD’s existing infrastructure. Multiple new datasets will be created and managed to provide a robust system for Hobart Sanitary District. In addition to the final delivery of new and updated datasets, all data will be accessible through a custom web interface and mobile application viewed in iOS and Android platforms.
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak