Harbour Well Design
American Structurepoint worked with Citizens Energy Group on the evaluation of the Harbour Wellfield in Noblesville, Indiana. This wellfield consisted of nine production wells that sat idle for nearly ten years. The evaluation consisted of flow testing, well cleaning and rehabilitation, water quality testing, and video surveying each well pre- and post- rehab. This data was collaborated to determine which wells should be abandoned, and which wells could be re-equipped for future production. Furthermore, an inventory of piping, valves, vaults, and miscellaneous wellfield equipment was analyzed to determine what could be reused.
American Structurepoint then completed a “refurbishment” design that included retro-fitting six of the existing production wells to feed a brand new water treatment plant for the Harbour Wellfield. The project also included approximately 6,000 feet of new raw water collection main, to join the previously separated Harbour East and Harbour West wellfields. American Structurepoint is currently working on design of two new production wells for this wellfield.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak