Hammond Marina Access Road and Bridge
This award-winning fast-track project for the Hammond Marina development included planning, design, and construction inspection for 1.1 miles of road and bridge to provide access to a marina, casino, water works, and county park, as well as the relocation of over two miles of EJ&E railroad line adjacent to Lake Michigan to allow for better land use adjacent to the tracks and to facilitate a grade-separation structure. The eight-span, continuous prestressed bulb-tee bridge carries the marina access road over 13 railroad lines and utilities. The project was designed to accommodate a future Chicago/Detroit high-speed rail line, minimizing curve radii so the track could be placed between new overpass piers. This project won numerous awards for innovative and time-saving design.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak