Hawthorn Village Senior Apartments
This $6.9 million project included preparation of civil/site construction drawings and specifications for a four-story, senior housing project, including all necessary permits. The design of the storm water management system included low-impact development principles of bioswales, with most of the development run-off being infiltrated for groundwater recharge.
The site at the northwest corner of South Green Street and West Rich Street provides excellent access to Mount Carmel West Hospital in the heart of the old village of Franklinton. The project is being funded through Ohio tax credit financing and is a redevelopment of one of the oldest parts of Columbus. The design of the stormwater management system includes low-impact development principles of bio-swales, with most of the development run-off being infiltrated for groundwater recharge. The project included civil engineering, surveys, utility relocations and extensions, coordination with the City of Columbus, and curbcut and building permits.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak