Hamilton Town Center
A major component of this $100 million project included planning for the main street corridor and urban design. American Structurepoint’s Civil Engineering Group oversaw the site development and construction plans, including drainage and storm sewer design, grading, utility relocation, coordination with utility companies, local permitting, coordination with architects and contractors, and specification generation. Today, the project is fully developed and is one of the most successful lifestyle/retail centers in the state of Indiana.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak