Hague Road Bridge over Cicero Creek
This project involved design of a new four-span welded plate girder bridge with a multi-use pathway. This four-lane roadway extended Hague Road approximately 1.4 miles from Lakeview Drive to SR 32, crossing streams at Sly Run and Cicero Creek and including two major intersections at SR 32 and SR 38. Prior to design, American Structurepoint conducted a feasibility study comparing construction costs, environmental impacts, and right-of-way needs associated with various alternates.
American Structurepoint also performed environmental coordination and documentation, including calculation of hardwood forest impacts, investigation of potential mitigation sites, and investigation of potential hazardous waste impacts associated with a historic landfill within the project area. American Structurepoint conducted a wetland determination that included 12 different wetland areas totaling approximately 11 acres and two stream crossings. The roadway impacted approximately one acre of emergent and forested wetland as well as cross Cicero Creek and Sly Run. Environmental coordination included Section 401 Water Quality Certification, Section 404 DA Permit, and Construction in a Floodway Permit applications and coordination, Greenfield Notices, public involvement and meetings with several groups opposing the projects, and coordination of archaeological issues. We prepared design plans and specifications for construction of approximately 15 acres of forested floodway, forested wetland, and emergent wetland mitigation within the Cicero Creek floodway as well as both stream crossing. The wetland mitigation site has been designed so that it may be included in the Noblesville Park system as a passive part and a future trail system may be incorporated.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak