Hague Road Extension
This 4-lane roadway extended Hague Road approximately 1.4 miles from Lakeview Drive to SR 32, crossing streams at Sly Run and Cicero Creek and including two major intersections at SR 32 and SR 38. Prior to design, American Structurepoint conducted a feasibility study comparing construction costs, environmental impacts, and right-of-way needs associated with various alternates. American Structurepoint also performed environmental coordination and documentation, including calculation of hardwood forest impacts, investigation of potential mitigation sites, and investigation of potential hazardous waste impacts associated with a historic landfill within the project area. American Structurepoint conducted a wetland determination and prepared plans for construction of an approximately 4-acre wetland mitigation site.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak