Greendale Wastewater Master Plan
American Structurepoint developed this sanitary master plan, including determining service area boundaries; developing alternatives to provide sewer service to unserved areas; and evaluating Ridge, Tanners, and Valley Woods lift stations. The team also determined capacity issues in collection systems and lift stations, evaluated lift stations to determine required upgrades, prepared a hydraulic model of the Valley Woods system and Ridge and Tanner lift stations, prepared recommendations for improvements and phasing to allow for growth in the system, and prepared conceptual level designs and opinions of probable cost for the recommended improvements.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak