Grand Boulevard Roadway and Roundabout
This locally funded project included construction of approximately 0.8 mile of new 2-lane, divided roadway, and a new 2-lane roundabout. This roadway provided additional access to new developments in the Old Meridian redevelopment area, which has recently seen significant land-use changes. Streetscape improvements included multiple low-impact designs such as street and median plantings, tree preservation, accent feature elements, and sculptural art. Pedestrian safety concerns were addressed by providing highly visible street crossings at all pedestrian access points.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak