Global Corporate Client Boilerhouse
The streamlined design of this building bridges the gap between the architectural style of the surrounding campus and the future aesthetic of the client. American Structurepoint and Applied Engineering collaborated on the design of this 28,000-sft Boiler House. This new structure replaced the aging systems of the existing facility. This building is located on the south of Plant 3, just west of the tank farm. This facility houses three boilers (with space to add a fourth boiler), deaerators, city water and protection mains, water treatment tanks, an electrical room, and offices. This 35-foot-tall building transitions from brick and block to corrugated metal panel and clearstory windows with sun shades that allow natural light to pour into the space.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak