Geist Water Treatment Facility
American Structurepoint evaluated Citizens’ Geist Water Treatment Facility, which has a rated capacity of eight MGD but reliably produces approximately six MGD. Our team reviewed the existing facility and recommended improvements to increase reliable output. The work included evaluating the well capacities and water quality, filter capacities, chemical storage and feed equipment, high service pumping, and backwash operations. We also explored expanding the existing plant to a rated capacity of 12 MGD and constructing a new 4-MGD groundwater treatment plant. With this information, we prepared a report that includes a recommended plan to improve the reliability of the Geist raw water supply, treatment, and distribution capabilities.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak