Gatewood Water Supply System
American Structurepoint was contracted by Sustainable Aquaculture Systems, Inc., to investigate the feasibility of installing a water supply system to provide process water needs. American Structurepoint completed an investigation which included a review of the available geologic and hydrogeologic literature and data for Hamilton County, Indiana, including available waterwell records, and a site reconnaissance to determine the suitable locations for potential test drilling and/or water supply wells. As a result of the preliminary investigation, recommendations were provided for the location of test holes, which resulted in a test well, monitoring well, and aquifer performance testing.
Aquifer performance data and water quality data was collected and analyzed from the 24-hour pump test. American Structurepoint then completed a basis for design for groundwater production. Interpretation of test data and behavior of the local aquifer was made, and recommendations were provided to the client in regards to the potential for long-term groundwater production to satisfy development needs on the property.
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak