Fulton County Water Supply Study
The Fulton County Commissioners selected American Structurepoint to provide a water supply and demand analysis for combining available water from County groundwater and/or surface water sources, in order to meet a year 2035 estimated water demand of approximately 6 MGD. Fulton County currently purchases water from the city of Toledo, which was evaluating the possibility of forming a 6119 regional water system. The analysis also studied the possibility of utilizing Fulton County's connection to Toledo/Lucas County to an emergency supply source only.
Our engineering specialists conducted an analysis of ground water supply availability and dependable yield of surface water sources. The groundwater investigation included a desktop analysis of available ground water data and well records across the county and developing reasonable estimates of groundwater yield. The surface water analysis involved evaluation of historical stream gauge data for several streams within the County, as well as the Maumee River, to determine low-flow dependable yields for each stream. Because most of the streams with potential for water supply are ungauged, calculated low-flow statistics were developed.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak