Fullerton Pike Preliminary Engineering Assessment
American Structurepoint prepared the environmental analysis resulting in the development of an Environmental Assessment for the proposed roadway improvements. Critical project elements include cultural resources, as the proposed project is located adjacent to a National Register eligible historic district, as well as Section 4(f) concerns due to crossing of two existing pedestrian trails. The project development required extensive public involvement due to proposed roadway widening and a section of new alignment, and more importantly the close proximity of the project to the proposed I-69.
A Community Advisory Committee (CAC) was formed to assist in the alternative selection process, and several CAC and public information meetings were conducted to obtain public input on the project. Additional environmental elements included an investigation of karst features, as the project is located within the karst area of Indiana, requiring identification of potentially affected karst features pursuant to the Indiana Karst MOU. The FONSI was issued for the project on March 30, 2015.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak