Flying J Travel Plaza Water Wells, Treatment, and Storage
The Flying J Travel Plaza provides a 24-hour restaurant, shower, and restroom facilities on I-65 south of Indianapolis. A reliable supply of high-quality water at adequate pressure to operate flush valves and water conservation shower heads are critical to the plaza's operation. American Structurepoint provided design, permitting, construction quality control, and startup and commissioning services for the development of a 60-gpm groundwater supply and treatment works.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak