Food Establishment Sludge Facility, Shady Hills WWTP
Pasco County, Florida
This facility features an ALAR Auto-Vac, which is a rotary vacuum drum precoat filter that effectively removes solid particles from the oily sludge, producing dewatered dry waste. Vacuum truck haulers will collect grease at the food establishment facilities and transport to Shady Hills facility. The Food Establishment Sludge Handling facility comprises the following main components: oily sludge receiving station, holding tanks, degritting equipment and grit pump, and grease/septage dewatering equipment. The project also included a prefabricated building and a split system odor control system.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak