Flagstar Bank, Harrison Crossing
This 3,500-sft, wood-framed, one-story bank and loan center is located in the Fort Benjamin Harrison Reuse District. The main building framing consists of prefabricated wood trusses supported by six-inch wood stud walls. Laminated wood beams were used as headers above large windows and other openings. The three-lane drive-through canopy was framed using a structural steel moment-resisting frame. Other unique design elements included a large entrance canopy, brick fascia, and wood shear walls.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak