Fishers Medical Arts Building
This single-story, 25,800-sft medical office building is located at the north end of the Allisonville Road commercial corridor. The project was designed to be a buffer between the residential area to the north and the future commercial development to the south. The small site was utilized to best accommodate the building footprint requirements of the Owner while working around an existing natural gas pipeline cutting across the property and allowing for adequate stormwater detention. The residential design of wood-frame construction with brick veneer and shingle roof succeeded in making the transition to the commercial district acceptable to the surrounding neighborhood.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak