Fire Station No. 4, Washington Township
American Structurepoint provided structural and civil engineering services for this $2.5 million, 15,000-sft fire station. The structure is two stories with offices, dining, kitchen, exercise room, and day room located on the first floor and dorm rooms and locker rooms located on the second floor. The building includes a six-bay apparatus room and gear storage areas to the north of the main living area. The structure is clad in a combination of brick, limestone accents, and fiber cement siding. The main façade includes a tower and radiused limestone arches above the apparatus bay doors. The structure consists of a combination of structural steel, CMU, and light gage framing. The station replaces an existing facility on the same sight requiring close coordination with existing utilities.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak