Fire Station No. 93
American Structurepoint provided structural and civil engineering and survey services for this $2.5 million, 16,000 sft fire station, which supports a community of over 25,000 people. The 8-bay structure consists of a combination of structural steel, CMU, and light-gage steel framing, which provided the most economical design solution. The apparatus bays hold medic ambulances, a tanker, a grass truck, a rescue vehicle, and specialty vehicles, and have protective bollards at the inside and outside of the bay doors for added security. The firefighter quarters and support spaces are positioned and organized to provide the most efficient path of travel to the apparatus bay. The support functions for the facility include physical fitness, education and training, maintenance and storage of equipment, place of refuge, public interface, and living quarters (locker rooms, kitchen, gear storage, bunk room).
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak