American Structurepoint provided analysis and design of a complex, multi-pond network of detention facilities to serve as the stormwater control system for a 104-acre commercial/retail development at the northeast corner of SR 37 and 131st Street. The detention facilities serve as stormwater control for the future site and also provide additional stormwater control for off-site runoff from a nearby high school property.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak