FedEx Parking Lot Expansion
This project involved surveying, civil engineering design, acquisition of all applicable permits and approvals, and coordination with utility companies for approximately 8.5 acres of concrete parking expansion and an approximate 16,680-sft expansion to the existing American Freightways (FedEx) facility.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak