Field of Dreams Park
Lake Station, Indiana
American Structurepoint provided civil engineering for master planning and Phase I development of a competition athletic complex on approximately 38.5 acres. The master plan includes layout of the athletic facilities within the property boundary for Phase I and additional future phases. Phase I development includes four new baseball/softball fields, pedestrian walkways and plazas, fencing, dugouts, backstops, general site lighting (parking lots, walkways, etc.), underdrains, infield hose-bib access, parking areas, landscape development, a concession building, and a prepackaged maintenance garage. Future improvements include multi-use paths, a football field, pee-wee baseball area, batting cages, and a basketball court.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak