Fall Creek Township Assessor's Office
American Structurepoint provided architectural and structural services for this 5,500-sft, wood-framed, one-story office building with walk-out basement. The building also includes two public assembly spaces. The structure consists of exterior brick-clad walls, wood and steel framing, wood trusses, asphalt-shingle roofing, a non-composite concrete floor with steel joists, concrete slab-on-grade, and shallow concrete footings. American Structurepoint was responsible for the conceptual and schematic design, design development, construction document generation, front-end specification writing, coordination of documents from design consultants, acceptance and evaluation of bids, and construction administration.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak