Fairfield Oakes by Redwood
American Structurepoint provided civil engineering and land surveying services for a 103-unit multi-family development on 16 acres. Our civil engineering team provided rezoning support and a preliminary development plan for the property. Our final development plan and construction administration work included an erosion control plan, site dimension/zoning plan, utility plan, sanitary sewer and water plans, grading plan, subdivision/easement plat, and review of shop drawings related to storm sewer improvements. We also prepared and filed for multiple project permits, including Ohio EPA permit to install for public sanitary sewer improvements and public water improvements, OEPA notice of intent for earth disturbance activities, and an OPEA water quality permit.
We also provided a stormwater management plan required by the City of Fairborn and a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan. Our survey services included providing ALTA, boundary, topographic surveys, and a roadway route survey for Trebein Road and Commerce Center Boulevard.
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak