Fall Creek/White River Tunnel System
American Structurepoint was responsible for performing an environmental screening on FC/WR Tunnel Corridor, near downtown Indianapolis, with a focus on the selected drop-shaft sites and consolidation sewer alignments. This screening involved the review of environmental databases, historical resources, and previous site assessments to determine if further investigations are necessary. Based on the findings of the environmental screening, a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment was performed on 18 properties, including thorough research on the subject properties and surrounding parcels.
Following completion of the Phase I assessments, responsibilities included the completion of a Sampling and Analysis Plan (SAP) for the properties selected for Phase II investigations. Following completion of the SAP, a Phase II subsurface investigation was performed at the selected properties. Our environmental engineers also assisted with the groundwater management plan, assisting with aquifer pump testing to determine aquifer interaction within the tunnel zone, and background groundwater quality monitoring.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak