Cumberland Avenue Road Extension
West Lafayette, Indiana
This project consisted of a new 7,000-foot east/west roadway between Klondike Road and existing Cumberland Avenue. The project also included coordination with INDOT and their design engineer for the US 231 project that intersects the new, proposed Cumberland Avenue. A Categorical Exclusion document, wetland mitigation, and permitting are also included in this project.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak