CR 400 South and CR 300 South Connector
This federally funded LPA project included approximately one mile of new road alignment to connect to local roads CR 400 South and CR 300 South on the east side of Whitestown. The project also included the reconstruction of both CR 400 South and CR 300 South to function as arterial roadways collecting traffic from the developing areas west of Whitestown. Once completed, the new connector road will serve as a link in the regional mobility corridor connecting Ronald Reagan Parkway to 146th Street while avoiding additional traffic loading to the narrow streets through Whitestown.
American Structurepoint prepared the environmental analysis resulting in the development of an Environmental Assessment for the proposed connector road. Critical project elements included public outreach and involvement, as the proposed project required acquisition of 37 acres of new permanent right-of-way, preparation of a formal noise analysis, and a Section 4(f) evaluation for temporary impacts to the Farm Heritage Trail crossing resulting in a “Temporary Occupancy/No Use” determination.
Field studies included a Wetland Delineation, an assessment of historic properties, archaeological investigations, noise assessment investigations, and ecological assessments necessary for the proposed improvement.
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak