Columbus General Engineering Services Transportation
Our engineering company designed a variety of minor rehabilitation improvements throughout the city of Columbus on a task order basis, including drainage improvements, setting profile grades, pavement analysis and recommendations, location and design for curb ramp work and other ADA-related facilities, design of safe pedestrian routes along older arterial roadways, bridge inspection and design, preparation of legal descriptions, and other miscellaneous transportation work.
Task orders included the creation of worksheets using data sets provided by Franklin County and the City of Columbus with ArcGIS for the replacement of 102 ADA-deficient curb ramps, wetland monitoring on Hard Road, rehabilitation design for the Front Street and Arcadia Avenue bridges, review of the New Albany Road and Fodor Road roundabout design, legal descriptions for Britton Parkway, drainage study and design for the Ohio Statehouse, and traffic studies at Walcutt Road/Scioto Darby Road and Leap Road/Darby Glen Boulevard/Scioto Darby Creek Road/Scioto Darby Road.
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak