Columbia Street/Blaine Avenue Storm Relief
This ARRA project included the installation of approximately 1,850 lft of 48-inch storm sewer. Design services included properly sizing the new storm line that acts as an overflow storm relief pipe. This new pipe periodically ties into the existing brick arch pipe to remain in service. American Structurepoint provided complete construction drawings, specifications, and furnished a list of the estimated quantities necessary to construct the project within an accelerated 60-day schedule.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak