Colfax Avenue Over Little Calumet River Bridge
Lake County, Indiana
American Structurepoint completed wetland delineation, permitting, and mitigation for wetland and waterway impacts associated with the reconstruction of a new three-span, continuous composite, prestressed concrete, spread box-beam bridge on Colfax Avenue over the Little Calumet River.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak