Cleveland Road and Bittersweet Road Roundabout
This LPA project included the reconstruction of the existing four-way, stop-controlled intersection at Bittersweet Road with Cleveland Road as a modern roundabout and widening of Cleveland Road to a five-lane section approaching the intersection. The project also included the replacement of two culverts conveying Juday Creek under the west and north approaches. Major work elements included full-depth pavement reconstruction, curb and gutter construction, roundabout lighting, and drainage swale grading along the length of the project. The scope also included a categorical exclusion to assess socioeconomic and environmental impacts of the project and a cold-water drainage system to protect the salmonoid stream crossing.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak