Clearwater Springs Retail Center
This retail center, located on East 82nd Street, consists of a 236,400-sft main retail building plus outlot buildings totaling 48,300 sft. Services for this 40-acre retail center included planning, design, and coordination of site development and all infrastructure. American Structurepoint provided innovative engineering analysis to eliminate stormwater detention requirements and working closely with adjacent neighborhood associations to integrate over 1,500 feet of 18- to 24-foot screen walls and buffer areas. Coordination with local and national retailers was required to develop site-specific construction documents.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak