Clarian People Mover
The Clarian People Mover is the nation's first privately funded urban transit system to operate on a public right-of-way. The award-winning monorail system connects the campus of Methodist Hospital with the facilities of Indiana University Medical Center and Riley Hospital for Children, and is available to the public as well as hospital staff and patients. American Structurepoint was responsible for the stations located at Methodist Hospital, Canal Street (11th Street), and Indiana University Medical Center (Walnut Street). Responsibilities included drainage and storm sewer design, grading, utility relocation and coordination with the utility companies, obtaining local permits, and coordination with architects and contractors.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak