Central Avenue Reconstruction from County Line Road to Willowcreek
This federal-aid LPA project involves the reconstruction of Central Avenue from County Line Road to Willowcreek Road. The project design includes topographic survey; environmental investigation of wetland impacts and hazardous materials, preparation of a cemetery development plan, and a categorical exclusion document; right-of-way engineering and land acquisition for approximately 245 parcels, including two commercial and two residential relocations; and engineering services for bridge design, road design, traffic analysis, hydraulic assessment and detention pond design. The project is expected to be constructed in multiple phases, as soon as funing is in place.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak