Century Acres Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade
Franklin County, Ohio
American Structurepoint is responsible for planning, designing, construction administration, and construction inspection phases to improve the Century Acres Wastewater Treatment plant serving the Century Acres subdivision in southeastern Franklin County, Ohio. Our team is responsible for designing a new lift station and force main or a wastewater treatment plant that will replace the existing facility. The plan set includes civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control (I&C) drawings, and technical specification. Our work also includes decommissioning and demolition plans for the existing 40-year-old wastewater treatment plant. Our subconsultants are Advanced Engineering Consultants for electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, and controls; Dynotec for demolition plan and site grading; CTL for geotechnical engineering, and Cardno for subsurface utility engineering.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak