Center Large-Diameter Assessment
American Structurepoint is providing utility infrastructure services for the Center Large-Diameter Assessment project for the City of Columbus. This includes a condition assessment of storm, sanitary, and combined sewers with a diameter greater than 36 inches in downtown areas. Approximate length of the sewers to be inspected is 63,500 feet. The sewers have diameters ranging from 36 inches to 180 inches. The scope of the work also includes an inspection/condition assessment of 262 manholes. The large-diameter sewer inspection methods include CCTV survey, sonar, and man-entry inspections using GoPro cameras coupled with Pipetech ® software for defect coding. We will deliver results of the condition assessment in a comprehensive technical memorandum with the field inspection records.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak